- Rejecting impunity: UK must use new sanctions regime to promote accountability in Sri Lanka
- Repression of dissent on the rise as Sri Lanka nears elections
- No place for soldiers: the militarisation of Sri Lanka’s schools
- Sri Lanka’s slide into authoritarianism
- “The most generous country during Covid-19.” So why are Sri Lankan workers in Jordan going hungry?
accountability art Balendran Jeyakumary Channel 4 CHOGM civilian casualties Commonwealth crimes against humanity democracy deportations disappearances ethical tourism families of the disappeared freedom of expression fundraising Gotabaya Rajapaksa GSP+ HRC Resolution 30/1 human rights defenders impunity international community intimidation judiciary land LTTE Mahinda Rajapaksa Maithripala Sirisena media freedom militarisation Muslims PTA reconciliation rule of law sexual violence Tamil asylum seekers Tamils torture transitional justice UK Government UN Human Rights Council United Nations UN OISL UN Panel of Experts war crimes war survivors