- “The most generous country during Covid-19.” So why are Sri Lankan workers in Jordan going hungry?
- Threatened with death. Then arrested. Still detained. Help #FreeRamzyRazeek
- Take action: senior Muslim lawyer arrested in blatant violation of due process
- Not letting a good crisis go to waste: threats to human rights and the rule of law in Sri Lanka amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Freedom of religion in Sri Lanka: four things we learned from a recent report by a UN expert
30/1 34/1 anti-Muslim violence appeal attacks against minorities Bodu Bala Sena (BBS) Committee Against Torture Covid-19 CTA Disappearances Ethical Tourism EU garment industry GSP+ Human Rights human rights council human rights defenders impunity international community Jeyakumary Balendaran Justice memorialisation migrant workers Mullivaikkal Remembrance Day Muslims OISL PTA racism surveillance tea Torture tourism united nations up-country tamils witness protection